Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Bronze Expeditions Services
Our Bronze Expedition Service will be designed and tailored to the
needs of your group.
Sample DofE Bronze Walking Expedition
1 day pre-expedition training
2 day practice expedition
2 day qualifying expedition
We can include extra training or practice expeditions for groups with limited experience.
What we include
– A single point of contact at Mountain Water Expeditions to provide you with consistent support throughout your expedition service.
– High quality training and expeditions delivered at a location convenient for you.
– Pre-expedition information pack with lots of helpful advice, kit lists etc
– Assistance with expedition paperwork if needed. We will complete the required operating authority paperwork and risk assessments.
– Camping fees for the expedition
– Use of group kit (free of charge – see below)
– Supervision from experienced and helpful instructors
– Accredited Assessors for the qualifying expedition
– Rucksack (if needed)
– Rucksack liners (if needed)
– High visibility rucksack cover
We provide the following essential group kit free of charge:
– Stoves, pans and fuel
– Group shelters
– Group first aid kit
What we do not include
– Transport to and from the expedition venue
– Expedition food and snacks
– Personal kit and accident insurance
– Items of personal expedition kit that are not mentioned above for example sleeping bags, sleeping mats, waterproof clothing, boots etc
We will work with you to choose a suitable location for your group. Whether you are looking for something in your local area, or you want to visit a new and more adventurous location, we can help.
Please contact us to discuss your needs further. We want to work with you and the needs of your young people Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Silver Expeditions Services.
2018 Bronze Expedition Prices
Bronze DofE Training & Assessment Package
Individual Bronze Expedition Package
This course is available and open to anyone who wishes to book an individual place in order to complete their Bronze Expedition with Mountain Water Expeditions.
If you want to participate in one of our Bronze expedition training & assessment packages and your dates don’t fit ours, please contact us for alternatives as we can accommodate other dates which suit your requirements.
Minimum 4 people required for course to run [Maximum of 7].
Group Bronze Expedition Package
This course is available and open to anyone who wishes to book a group package in order to complete their Bronze Expedition with Mountain Water Expeditions. If you want to participate in one of our Bronze expedition training & assessment packages and your dates don’t fit ours, please contact us for alternatives as we can accommodate other dates which suit your requirement.
Email us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07582 062 257 to discuss your DofE expedition requirements.