If your 3 day First Aid at Work certificate is within its valid lifetime this is the course to revalidate it. Intensive, interactive practical training for those with previous knowledge. This course refreshes previously learnt skills and techniques.
– 2 day modular refresher course (minimum 12 hours)
– 3 year validation for statutory and workplace needs
– Systematic method of First Aid for managing casualties
– Covers HSE syllabus for First Aiders at work according to the ’81 & ’97 regulations, UK & European Guidelines
HSE First Aider
Can take control of an incident until a nurse, doctor or ambulance arrives.
Fulfils health & safety requirements for the HSE First Aid at Work.
A range of subjects are covered including
– Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
– Heart attacks
– Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
– Eye injuries
– Fractures and spinal injuries
– Control of bleeding
– Chest injuries
– Assessment of the situation
– Diabetes Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
– Asthma Head injuries
– Poisoning Sprains and strains
– AED Use