Jim Bradley has been working in the outdoors for nearly 20 years, but playing for over 30. He can be found doing just about anything……from mountain biking to hill walking to mine exploration or swimming in the sea and lakes of North Wales. Gardening!!
He’s spent the last 15 years mostly paddling, but recently quite a bit of time on a mountain bike…initially to improve his paddling…but enjoyed it a little too much. Getting back into the hills is a current priority and he has started climbing with enthusiasm again. Now he has the tough decision of which activity he’ll spend his free-time doing…..sometimes it’s a struggle!!
He is enjoying the varied and rewarding work of spending his time with adults and young people engaging in different challenges on a daily basis!!
Currently he is very fortunate to be working for a number of outdoor centres, schools and private organisations providing activity sessions.
- Mountain Training – Mountain Leader Award Summer
- Mountain Training – Single Pitch Award
- REC Outdoor First Aid – 16hrs
- BCU Level 4 Sea Kayak Coach
- BCU Level 3 Coach Canoe
- BCU Level 3 Coach Inland Kayak
- BCU CNTP Provider
- BCU FSRT Provider
- BSUPA Level 1 Instructor
- MBLA Trail Cycle Leader Training
- LCMLA Mine Level 2 Leader
- Minibus and trailer driving experience. Driving licence D1(E), CPC & Midas
- Completed BMC Fundamentals Module 1 & 2.
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Expedition Assessor – Bronze, Silver & Gold